Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Honolulu Night Market - Grand Opening
Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 1:00 AM (PDT)
Brought to you by Street Grindz, the producers of Hawaii's #1 Montly Street Food Rally - EAT THE STREET
HONOLULU NIGHT MARKET @ Kaka'ako will be sure to please all your senses.
From Hawaii's finest food trucks, Pop Up restaraunts and eateries to underground DIYers and edgy artisans you are sure to find something amazing every month at the Night Market.
Beyond Food and Shopping HONOLULU NIGHT MARKET @ KAKA'AKO promises to bring you:
- Fashion brought to you by Lindsey Higa of www.pineappleice.com. Lindsey will host Fashions Shows featuring Hawaii's most cutting edge and up and coming designers
- Art by Jasper Wong of Pow Wow Hawaii and the Ohana of 808 Urban
- Art Gallery inspired work with II's Art Gallery
- Kaka'ako's newest Art Collaborative Lana Lane
- Music by great local and national talent
- FREE Bhangra dance lessons
- Hookah Lounge
- Grindz from Whole Ox Deli, Pig and the Lady, Miso and Ale and Eat the Street food vendors
For our Grand Opening we will be putting together a very special fashion show which will include pieces by up and coming designers as well as awe inspriing pieces from Hawaii's Hottest brands.
Spinning the night away with Hawaii's hottest DJ's including DJ Mr. Nick, DJ Monkey and more. To top off the night we are super excited to host a very special guest all the way from New York. She has been invited to play for the President at the White House and has been named one of the most influential South Asian Woman in America sharing Basement Bhangra by Newsweek. DJ Rekha will expose us to an entirely new experience while offering familiar beats along the way. With her live Dohl Drummer DJ Rekha's performance is NOT something you want to miss.
When & Where
Connecting Great Food and Awesome people - www.streetgrindz.com